2018 Bucket List Sessions
Those Fall temps have rolled in and I’m not sure about you but I’m having mixed feelings.
I definitely wasn’t ready for those cold & damp temps but I’m excited for the Holiday Season! (Christmas is my favourite!)
I’m sad to see 2017 go.
2017 was a year full of learning, growing and strengthening for me personally and for my business.
However, I’m really looking forward to 2018 and have been already been putting in lots of hours working on my 2018 business plan – adding, updating, tweaking and making sure that every client continues to have amazing experiences with Yellow Brick Road Photography and beautiful memories from our time together.
While I’m looking at 2018 – I was hoping you could help me with something?
(What good are dreams and hopes if you keep them a secret right?)
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR ONE OF THESE SESSIONS?
The 2018 Bucket List Sessions:
- An Adoption (International or Domestic, waiting for baby in 2018, Adopting Family living within 2 hrs of Guelph, same sex families encouraged.)
- Family Expecting Twins/Triplets (In Home or Fresh 48 session, Feb-May due date)
- Twins (6-7 months of age Jan-Apr, sitting unassisted)
- An Interior Designer/Firm (specializing in Children’s Rooms or Scandinavian/Minimalistic design style. Jan – Apr session.)
- Travel Sessions (Family Sessions): Vancouver Island (July 2018), (more locations to be added in the coming months)
- Women Entrepreneurs and/or Creatives: (located in Ontario preferably with studio space/workshop and/or storefront, Jan-Apr session)
- Blogger (or Microblogger/Instagram) (with similar light/bright branding): (Specializing in Lifestyle, Design, Mom Blogger or combination. Jan-Apr Session)
Here’s the FUN part!
As these sessions are on my Bucket list, they will receive a very special offer when they reserve !
Do you know a family member, friend, business, brand or co-worker that may be perfect for one or more of these sessions?
I would love it if you could pass along this post, tag a friend, tell a coworker.
I’m looking forward to the connections, families, babies and creatives that I will meet and places we will travel to in 2018 to fulfill the Bucket List.
Interested in more details about one of the 2018 Bucket list sessions? Let’s talk more!
Yellow Brick Road Photography is a full service modern lifestyle Family Photography Studio capturing Newborn, Maternity and Baby’s first year as well as Family sessions in Southwestern Ontario including Guelph, Waterloo, Kitchener, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto, Elora, Fergus, London, Ontario. (Studio sessions are captured at our Boutique Studio in Guelph)
Please feel free to email me or call me with any questions : (Ashley) firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-841-8494
You can also find me here: