I feel incredibly lucky in life.
I have amazing family, friends, a beautiful home, a cute little studio and I get to do something I love and call it a career.
Over the past 5 years I have had the opportunity to volunteer at local events as well as provide photography to various sessions in the community however I do not feel I have contributed at a level that I’d like to. I really just want to give back to the community that has been incredibly uplifting to me and my business.
This year I have decided I will begin a new tradition.
I am excited to introduce the “Giving Back Session“
The Giving Back Session
This September I will be gifting a deserving family in the community a Complimentary Boutique Family Session
Access to our studio wardrobe
Digital portraits from their session
A beautiful 16×24 canvas to hang on their wall.
How you can Help:
Do you know a Family that has fallen on hard times, who have experienced a tragedy, a loss, someone who is giving selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances?
Do you know a Family that hasn’t had the means to justify professional portraits ever, a family that deserves a beautiful gallery of portraits and wall art as a reminder of their family’s love, beauty, spirit and bond?
If you would like to nominate a family, please email email@example.com by August 8th 12pm
(This session and portraits will be kept private unless the Family agrees to share sneak peeks and/or their story.)
How to Nominate:
- Share this blog post on your Facebook (buttons below)
- Email me the nominated family’s story and why you think they should be selected
- Send with the Subject “Giving Back Session Nomination“
- Include: Nominated Family’s Name(s) & their contact info
- The session will take place outdoors in Guelph, Sept 2017 (based on availability) at a location selected by the Photographer
- The session includes up to 5 immediate family members.
- You cannot nominate yourself
- Nominations must be received in email format by August 8th 2017 12pmEST
- The selected family will be notified the week of August 14th 2017
- This session is not transferrable for cash or to another family
Click to Nominate a Family today
“Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you”